2/25/14

Kendall A423's Q&A



Hi, penguin pals! Kendall A423 here and i decided to do and Q&A, which is a question and answer? Want me to answer questions of yours for the next Q&A? Tweet me on twitter with questions, or just comment on any blog posts with questions! Well, here it is! My first Question and Answer!!!
 
Club Penguin and Personal Life Facts about Kendall A423
1.       Favorite Color Puffle? Green.
2.       What’s your favorite puffle you own? Why? My green puffle Bo Bo (Bow-Bow), because he has been with me first. I adopted him before any of my other puffles.
3.       What’s your favorite club penguin game? This is hard but I have to say I’ve most grown to like Smoothie Smash. My other favorites are Beans and Puffle Launch.
4.       What’s your favorite club penguin party? I loved the Teen Beach Movie Takeover in August 2013, Halloween Party 2013, and Medieval Party in May 2012, but I like the Puffle Parties with new puffle discoveries in March 2012. I’m looking forward to Puffle Parties in the future.
5.       What is your favorite hobby when you aren’t on club penguin? I love sports, like Basketball, Soccer and Baseball. I love dance and I’m on an awesome dance team. But Art is an amazing hobby for me because I can draw whatever comes to my mind and whatever I want too. I write stories to and I love that because I can flow out ideas with just a computer and some typing and I can create anything I want. But I have to say art is my favorite hobby.
6.       Who is your club penguin best friend? I’m not too sure about that one, since I have many friends that I share my club penguin life with. There are many people, I mean penguins, with great friendship materiel that are really good friends.
7.       If you didn’t want to be an artist a Club Penguin HQ, then what would you want to be? Probably an Art teacher in an elementary school somewhere at least near club penguin HQ in Canada. I also wanted to be a singer and actress, and I still hope I can achieve that dream even though being an artist a club penguin is most important to me right now.
8.       How often do you go on club penguin? A LOT, I should say, because it’s a fun and safe game for all ages and there’s always something to do, which makes it even more fun.
9.       Would you consider being a stunt actress? Why or Why not? Yes, I have before because it seemed fun to do tricks on screen and people can say, “Wow you’re amazing at stunts”, or maybe even, “Can you teach me how to do that? It’s amazing!” But I realized I would only do it because I loved it but since I didn’t have a good grip to it I had to let that idea out of my head and continue on with more important things in life like where my art career might lead me in the future.
10.  When is your real life birthday? Do you have an invitation for a party online? Yes I do have an invitation J read it as you will:  My birthday is April 23rd and I hope you can celebrate it with me J

Thanks for the 10 questions guys! Sorry I couldn’t do more! I will in the future do another Q and A but for now I could only do these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment